- Request for Inspection Form (cleared and duly filled-up)
- Pre-Membership Seminar Attendance Certificate
- Member Consumer History Record
- Application for Membership
- Consumer Consent
- Screening of the CEBEA Chapter signed and stamped/sealed
- Cert. of Inspection from RME/REE/PEE signed and stamped/sealed
- Official Electric Bill Receipt of nearest neighbor
- Recent 2x2 Picture of both husband and wife if married
- Photocopy of at least one Valid ID of the applicant
For Building/Structure without Electrical Plan
- OBO Endorsement
- Fire Safety Evaluation Clearance
For Building/Structure with Electrical Plan
- Certificate of Occupancy (OBO)
- Fire Safety Inspection Certificate (BFP)
- Printed Photo of service entrance
- Printed Photo of whole building/structure with the owner
- As-Built Electrical plan (Minimum A4 Size) signed and sealed by a PEE
- House wiring estimated signed by the applicant and Electrician
- Certificate of Indigency for Indigent Recipients
- For Building/Structure without Electrical Plan
- Kasabutan between the Owner and the Brgy. Electrician
- Photocopy of the Declaration of Real Property (for both Lot Owner and Right-of-Way Lot Owner)
- Affidavit (if property is not owned by the applicant)
- Consent-Affidavit (for Right-of-Way)
Submit proof of ownership/Occupancy (any of the following):
- FOR OWNERS: Transfer of Certificate of Title, Declaration of Real Property or Deed of Sale;
- FOR SUCCESSORS: Proof of succession or entitlement to the property
If lot owners were deceased (You may choose any;)
- present photocopy of valid IDs
- Extrajudicial Declaration of Heris and Settlement of Estate with MOA
- Notarized Consent and Authority duly signed by the Heir(s) witnessed by a Brgy. Official
- Barangay Certification/Agreement certified and sealed by a Barangay Official
- For Authorized Representatives of Owners: Authorization/SPA from the owner of the property
For Informal Settlers or Awardee of any Resettlement Area of Government-Owned Premises
- A proof of the right to occupy the property from the concerned local government unit or agency;
- Certification recognizing the applicant as an awardee (ex. NHA, SM, Red Cross, Gawad Kalinga, etc.)
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (If Married Applicants)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Checklist for New Electric Service Connection below 6kW
NOTE: MUST HIRE A CEBECO 2 ACCREDITED BARANGAY ELECTRICIAN
Please click to download the form: Checklist for New Electric ConnectionBack to top
What are the requirements for NET METERING?:
NOTE: MUST HIRE A CEBECO 2 ACCREDITED BARANGAY ELECTRICIAN
- Letter of Intent
- Electrical Plan showing the Renewable Energy modification duly signed and sealed by a PEE
- Electrical Permit for Net Metering
- Site Sketch Plan
- Inverter Specifications
- Copy of test data and Test Certificates
- ERC COC Forms (with fee of Php. 1,500.00)
- SEC (for corporations) or DTI Registration (sole proprietorship)
- Sec-Cert. or BOD Res. (corp.), Authorization or SPA of authorized rep. (Sole prop.)
- Two (2) valid IDs of an authorized representative or signatory
- Photocopy of Declaration of Real Property and Lease Contract/Agreement (if rented property)
- Latest CEBECO 2 Receipt
C. MEMORANDUM OF NET-METERING AGREEMENT
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS FIRST
Please click to download the form: Net Metering Application FormBack to top
Can we still pay thru ECPAY/GCASH if it is past the due date?:
No, ECPAY/GCASH won't accept payments anymore. You need to go the nearest CEBECO II office to pay your bill.Back to top
How can I change the name in my official Electric Bill Receipt?
PROOF OF OWNERSHIP
- Photocopy of "TRANSFER CERTIFICATE OF TITLE" or "DEED OF ABSOLUTE SALE"
- Photocopy of "DECLARATION OF REAL PROPERTY"
- Photocopy of "Testament of Will
- Photocopy of Waiver from Sibling/s or Owner (Agreement of Both Parties)
- Photocopy of "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" or "KASABUTAN SA PAGTUGOT" from the other Legal Sibling/s or Owner (Mandatory if no Legal Documents presented and must be notarized)
- Photocopy of "CONTACT OF LEASE" (with Letter/Affidavit of Undertaking)
- Photocopy of "DEATH CERTIFICATE" (for deeceased parents/member-owner)
- Photocopy of "DEED OF DONATION" (for donated lot or property)
- Must attend the Pre-Membership Seminar for New Member/s
- Filled up Application for Service Connection by the Applicant
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate if Married Applicant
- 2x2 ID Picture - 1pc each for Husband and Wife
- Printed Photo of the House and Service Entrance
- Photocopy of one (1) Valid ID of the applicant/s
Please click to download the form: Change of Name FormBack to top
What is bill deposit?
BILL DEPOSIT means the deposited amount required from customers by distribution utilities of new and/or additional service equivalent to the estimated billing for one month to guarantee payment of bills.
What are the requirements for cancellation/withdrawal of membership?
Formal request letter should be pass in the office and must present 2 valid identification cards. All unpaid bills must be cleared with the billing section and the watt-hour meter must be surrendered.Back to top
What will I do if my meter was accidentally burned?
- Pay all your arrears if there are any.
- Secure a certification to your barangay captain certifying that you are affected by fire.
- CEBECO will provide a new meter if you will build a new building.
- Get building permit and fire clearance at your nearest municipal hall.
- Hire a CEBECO II accredited electrician for installation.
What if my meter will get lost?
- Secure an "Affidavit of Loss" at Municipal office.
- Pay all your debts or arrears.
- Present the affidavit of loss to the customer service representative.
- The Consumer Welfare Desk Officer will create a job order for the release of the new meter.
- Bring and present the job order to the warehouse man for your new meter.
What are the main reasons of disconnection of service?
- Unpaid bills after the disconnection notice serve.
- If there is an illegal connection
- Requested by the member consumer.
What are the requirements needed for the withdrawal of bill deposit?
After complying with the 3 year consecutive payment (on or before its due date) of electric bills, a formal application must be filed by the registered consumer, his successor-in-interest or duly authorized representative. Together with any valid identification card.Back to top
What are the procedures if I encounter no power?
- Consult Barangay Electrician (CEBEA accredited)
- Asked the recommendation of the electrician
- If lineman is needed you can call the CWD Officer for assistance or visit CEBECO II office
- Job order will be relay to the station lineman
What are the processes in requesting for meter change?
- Go to CEBECO II office report the discrepancy.
- Request for meter change.
- Job order will be made.
- Area engineer will schedule the said complaints.
What will I do if I will request for secondary line clearing?
- Call or visit CEBECO II office.
- Request for job order specifically for clearing the lines
- Pay minimum amount of P 20.00 exclusive of vat.
- Everything must be ready including materials and manpower.
How to apply for reconnection?
- Be assured that the registered member should come Personally at the office for the request of reconnection and must present "membershi identification card-(any valid id's).
- If the request is not personally from the member, he/she must bring a notarized "s.p.a." in behalf of the registered member.
- Pay the arrears wherein there is any unpaid accounts.
- If the record of the particular consumer shows that the disconnection was made for over 6 months, advise them to contact the area assigned electrician for their assistance to submit "ascri form" together with fire clearance from the municipal -(for wiring safety purposes).
- Electric service reconnection will be serve on that day upon receiving the request/application.
Who are allowed to receive the full refund of bill deposit?
Only registered member -consumers, their heirs, their successors-in-interest or their duly authorized representatives shall be allowed to receive the refund of the bill deposit.Back to top
Is meter deposit required?
All consumers shall be exempted from payment of meter deposit since distribution utilities have incorporated the cost of those electric watt-hour meters in their rate base.Back to top
If I will withdraw my membership what are the requirements?
- The CWD Officer will create a job order for meter check-up.
- Lineman's recommendation is a must.
- If it is defective, stop, damaged, massive or creeping the job order must be created for meter change.
- The Area Engineer will schedule the said order for meter change.
Can bill deposits be withdrawn?
The bill deposit shall be refunded within one month from the termination of service provided all bills have been paid. A customer who has paid his electric bills on or before its due date for three consecutive years may, however, demand for the full refund of the deposit even prior to the termination of his service. An application for this purpose shall be filed with the concerned distribution utility which must refund the deposit within one month from receipt of such application.Back to top
Regarding the request for temporary & voluntary disconnection.
- The registered member should bring "membership Identification card.
- Present a notarized "spa" for those who request at the Office other than the registered member
- Current bill must be paid as well as the final reading in the time of request
- Pay the fees and service charges before the issuance of Job-order - for execution.
Regarding the request for the transfer of connection:
- The consumer must present membership identification card to ensure the legitimacy of the transaction.
- Bring a notarized spa on behalf of the registered member if the one who request at the office is other than the member
- Fill-up ascri form for application and submit it together with the other required documents and municipal clearances to process the request.
- Pay the charges and fees due at the office on the date of application.
- Required to attend pms.
- Inform the consumer that the electric service connection wil be follow on the next day after the completion of all requirements.
- Pay the bill deposit if found out that the consumer has no deposit that is base and equivalent of the computed loads presently used.
Regarding request for relocation of meter:
- Demand membership identification card from the member.
- A notarized spa must be presented by the person who request other than the registered member.
- Advise the consumer to contact brgy. Electrcian to check first the situation of the area where to relocate.
- Check sdw, buy additional if insufficient/if necessarily.
- Pay the due fees & charges to the office.
- Inform the consumer that when everthing is okey, the electrician will give go signal and right then we will issue a job-order for execution as soon as possible.