Requirements for new electric service connection

Published on April 4, 2022 03:00 PM 4250


  1. Big Loads Application Form (cleared and duly filled-up)
  2. Letter of Intent (Specify if it is Transformer Installation)
  3. Line Construction or Upgrade and the no. of KVA to be used
  4. Office of the Building Officials (OBO)
  5. Endorsement for Electrical Connection (Electrical Permit & Occupancy Permit)
  6. Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP) - Fire Clearance (FSIC)
  7. Photocopy of the OR from OBO & BFP
  8. Copy of Transformer Test Result
  9. MOA (Memorandum of Agreement) or Contract - Notarized
  10. Photocopy of Marriage Certificate
  11. Printed photo of Service Entrance
  12. Whole Building/House & Photo of the Owner with the entire house as a background
  13. Official Electric Bill Receipt of nearest neighbor
  14. As-Built Electrical Plan (A3 Size Minimum) - signed and sealed
  15. SEC (for Corporations) or DTI (Sole Proprietorship)
  16. Barangay/SB/SP Resolution (for Government Projects)
  17. If applicable, Articles of Incorporation and/or By-Laws (for corporations)
  18. Secretary's Certificate or SPA (Authorized Representative)
  19. Two (2) Valid ID's w/ 3 specimen signature (applicant/authorized representative/land owner/right of way)
  20. Payment of Bill Deposit & Other Fees
  21. 2303 form for TIN purposes